Hopefully they will be able to move forward with the procedure having warned me that once they begin they may discover that I am not a suitable candidate (my prostate is a small fella), wake me up and do extraction surgery at another time. If the radiation seed business works it will apparently be the best solution with the most manageable outcome. I would prefer to get this done now rather than deal with the cancer taking hold somewhere else.
I still have plans to be teaching in Norway from October 4th though they don’t suggest any strenuous activities like carrying suitcases and walking for miles until four months following the surgery. I have never been a very good patient. I would like for everything to work well so your prayers are invited. I will hopefully go on from Norway to Germany, then Slovenia and finally Italy and quite a few “gigs” along the way. I will not (unless something goes wrong) be back in the United States until the twelfth of November.